Time: 30 minutes
Makes: 8-12 doughnuts/muffins depending on tray size
1 cup stoneground cake flour
1/2 cup coconut sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 cup oil of choice
1/2 plus 1/4 cup plant-based milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/3 cup of nova chocolate chips
2-4 tablespoons plant-based milk
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and spray your doughnut or muffin tray.
- In your mixing bowl, add in all of the dry ingredients and mix.
- Add in the wet ingredients.
- Scoop the mixture carefully into your tray.
- Place in the oven to bake for 20 minutes.
- Once finished baking, allow to cool for about 10 minutes before starting with your glaze.
- Melt your chocolate chips and stir in your milk until you have a smooth and creamy chocolate spread.
- Dip the front of the doughnuts/muffins into your chocolate mix and spread evenly.
- Place on your serving dish and enjoy!
*Recipe and photos by Michaela Leach @health_alignment