A twist on the traditional Carrot Cake.
Time: 45 minutes
1 cup oat flour
1/4 cup almond flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup of grated carrots
200ml apple purity or apple sauce
1/4 cup of coconut oil melted
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup of maple syrup/ apple honey
3 tablespoons tahini
3 tablespoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Preheat your oven to 180.
- In your mixing mix together all of your dry ingredients.
- In another mixing bowl add in your wet ingredients and mix for about 2 minutes.
- Add your wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix.
- Pour into your oiled baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool before slicing.
- Mix together the ingredients for your tahini drizzle and drizzle over the squares and enjoy!
*Recipe and photos by Michaela Leach @health_alignment