Anytime snack with a little caffeine kick!
Time: 35 minutes
Makes: 9-12 muffins
1 cup cake flour
1/2 cup of almond flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/3 cup of cocoa powder
100 g crushed walnuts
2 teaspoons instant coffee
1/3 cup of coconut oil melted
1 cup of plant-based milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat your oven to 180 °C and line your muffin tray.
- In your mixing bowl add in your dry ingredients and mix.
- Add in your wet ingredients and mix.
- Evenly pour the mixture into each muffin tray.
- Place in the oven to bake for 22-25 minutes and enjoy!
*Recipe and photos by Michaela Leach @health_alignment