Time: 35 minutes
1 ½ cups of cake flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 cup white/brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking soda
Pinch of salt
1 cup strong brewed coffee cooled
1/3 cup coconut oil melted
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup nova chocolate chips
1/3 cup of coconut cream
- Preheat your oven to 180 °C.
- Mix together all of your dry ingredients.
- Add in your wet ingredients.
- Combine and pour into your baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a knife comes out clean when inserted.
- Once finished baking, allow to cook while you start with your warm icing.
- Add to your pot the coconut cream and melt. Add in the chocolate chips and reduce heat slightly so you do not burn the chocolate. Continue to mix until the chocolate had melted and you have a delicious smooth and creamy sauce.
- Serve your warm icing with a slice of cake and a sprinkle of icing sugar and enjoy!
*Recipe and photos by Michaela Leach @health_alignment