Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
1 cup oat flour
1/2 cup almond flour (or sub the oat and almond flour for 1 ½ cups cake flour)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon mixed spice
1/3 cup of Nova chocolate chips
1/3 cup oil of your choice
1 cup plant-based milk
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
3 mashed over ripe bananas
- Preheat your oven to 170°C.
- Mix together all your dry ingredients
- Mash your bananas and mix in the wet ingredients.
- Mix your dry and wet mixtures until combined.
- Pour into your baking dish and bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before slicing and enjoy.
*Recipe and photos by Michaela Leach @health_alignment