2 cups of cake flour
1 cup of coconut or white/brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
1/4 teaspoon of ginger ground
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup of crushed nuts
2/3 cup of coconut oil melted
1/3 cup of cold water
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat your oven to 180 °C and spray your baking tray.
- In your mixing bowl, add in all of the dry ingredients and mix.
- Add in the wet ingredients and mix until a dough forms. If your mixture is a little dry, add in one tablespoon more of cold water at a time.
- Take one tablespoon of the dough and roll into a ball and place on the tray. Repeat with the remaking cookie dough.
- Press the balls down using the back of a fork.
- Sprinkle a little sugar on each cookie and place in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool before enjoying with your favourite drink!
*Recipe and photos by Michaela Leach @health_alignment