A must try guilt free dessert!
1.5 Cup - Pitted Dates
3 Tbl sp.- Raw Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup - Walnuts
1/4 Cup - Omega Seed Mix (pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds)
4 Tbl sp.- Peanut Butter (Sub for a nut butter of your choice)
1/4 Cup - Oats
1/4 Cup - Desiccated Coconut
* If you like your date balls sweeter you can add 2 Tbl sp. of honey to mixture.
- Blend dates & raw cocoa powder in food processor.
- Add peanut butter or nut butter of choice, oats, omega seed mix and walnuts. Blend until sticky and has a nice consistency. Do not over blend in order to keep the crunch.
- When mixture is ready roll table spoon sized balls with your hands and set aside until mixture is finished.
- Add some desiccated coconut to a plate. Roll your balls in coconut until evenly coated.
- Chill balls in an airtight container in refrigerator for at least 30 min before serving.
- Serve and Enjoy!
* Makes about 15 balls. Store in air tight container in the fridge.