A quick and easy pudding or tea time treat!
Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 6 flapjacks
1 cup of JAR oat flour
3 tablespoons JAR cocoa powder
3 teaspoons JAR white sugar
1 teaspoon JAR baking powder
1 teaspoon JAR baking soda
Pinch of salt
¼ cup of JAR nova chocolate chips
1 ¼ cup of milk
1 teaspoon of JAR vanilla essence
- Mix together all of your dry ingredients.
- Add in the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Heat up a little coconut oil in your pan at medium heat. Once warm, scoop 1/3 of a cup of the mixture into your pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until bubbles form and start to pop.
- Flip and cook for another minute or two on the other side.
- Serve with some more chocolate chips, fruit, dairy-free cream, and/or a touch of syrup.
*Recipe and photos by Michaela Leach @health_alignment