The perfect breakfast treat!
Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 6 Pancakes
1 ½ cups of cake flour
2 teaspoon of baking powder
3 teaspoons of brown sugar
Half teaspoon of ground ginger
Pinch of salt
1 cup water plus 3 tablespoons
1 teaspoon neutral oil
- In your mixing bowl add in all of the dry ingredients.
- Add in your wet ingredients and mix until you have a smooth batter.
- Add just a little oil to your frying pan (about 1/2 a teaspoon) and heat up at a medium to high heat.
- Scoop in 1/3 a cup of the batter and spread out slightly.
- Cook about 1-2 minutes until bubbles form and start to pop.
- Flip and cook for about another minute.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with vegan yogurt, coconut cream, candied nuts and maple syrup.
*Recipe and photos by Michaela Leach @health_alignment