This vegan Fruit Crumble is simple & easy to make, a fruity sweet base paired with a crispy, crumbly topping!
Time: 40 minutes
1/2 cup cake flour
1 cup of oats
1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup vegan butter
1 500g tin of mixed fruit
- Preheat your oven to 180 °C.
- In your mixing bowl, add in all of your dry ingredients and mix.
- Add in the vegan butter and mix until you have a crumbly texture.
- Open your tin of mixed fruit and strain.
- Add the fruit into your baking dish.
- Spread the crumble topping over the fruit and place in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with some vegan cream or ice cream and enjoy!
*Recipe and photos by Michaela Leach @health_alignment