Quick and easy cake recipe, full of flavour!
Time: 30 minutes
1 ½ cups flour
1/3 cup xylitol
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup orange juice
1/4 cup oil
115 g of granadilla pulp
Maple syrup or honey
- Preheat your oven to 180 °C and spray your cake tin.
- In your mixing bowl add in all of the dry ingredients and mix.
- Add in your wet ingredients and combine.
- Pour the mixture into your cake tin and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Once cool, remove from your tin and place on your cake plate. Drizzle with some maple syrup or honey and enjoy.
*Recipe and photos by Michaela Leach @health_alignment