Homemade doughnuts are easier to make than you think & are a delicious treat!
Time: 30 minutes
Makes: 6-8 doughnuts
1 1/2 cups flour
2/3 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
Pinch of salt
50g of pecan nuts chopped
1/3 cup coconut oil melted
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup plant based milk
1 cup of icing sugar
3-4 tablespoons of plant-based milk
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and spray your muffin tray.
- In your mixing bowl add in all of your dry ingredients and mix.
- Add in the wet ingredients and combine.
- Evenly pour the batter into your doughnut pan.
- Place in the oven to bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Mix together your icing ingredients.
- Dip the doughnuts in the icing and enjoy!
*Recipe and photos by Michaela Leach @health_alignment