Msulwa Life's Eco-Roller Towels is the eco-friendly alternative to paper towels. These Eco-Rollers have been designed as the washable & reusable solution to dramatically reduce single use paper towels in our household.
Each Eco-Roller Towel comes with:
- 16 absorbent, durable & edged Eco-Roller towels, rolled onto a strong, custom-made cardboard core that fits perfectly onto the wooden towel holder.
- Wooden holder, beautifully handmade with a rich walnut/oak finish.
- Extra cardboard core, custom made and stronger than a regular paper towel core. Start rolling your washed towels on the extra core, before the first roll is finished.
How to use:
1. Unroll each Eco-Roller Towel one at a time as you would a paper towel & use it to wipe down or clean up your kitchen, bathroom or any room.
2. Wash/Rinse either by hand or in a washing machine. Hang to dry.
3. Re-roll! As you start to get through your roll, use the extra core provided and start rolling the washed towels onto it. Place on the roll holder when the first roll is finished.
There are 3 Eco-Rollers patterns to choose from:
- The Bee's Knees:16 roller towels in a combination of 4 patterns (Bee Hives, Forest Animals, Bees & Fruits).
- Tooty Fruity: 16 roller towels in a combination of 4 patterns (Fruits, Bee Hives, Red Starlets & Grey Zig Zags)
- Surprise Roll: 16 roller towels in a mystery combination of all the patterns.