Merula CupRegular price R 580.00
Merula Cup is made from 100% Platinum silicon (medical grade silicon). It's a different shape to other cups as it has a spherical rather than bell shape and instead of a stem, a "ladder". Great for women with a low cervix and medium-heavy flow. Very safe and hypoallergenic.
*One woman will typically use up to 14,000 tampons or pads in her lifetime. By replacing these products with a long-lasting, reusable menstrual cups you can save yourself so much expense, and protect your planet from so much unnecessary landfill waste.
Capacity: 38 ml.
First time use:
- Boil your cup in a large pot for 20 minutes.
- Check that the air holes around the top are fully open.
- Wash your hands and clean your cup using water, and mild (unfragranced) soap.
During your period:
- Tip the blood into the toilet.
- Rinse with cold water then, wash with warm water.
- Wash with mild, unfragranced soap.
Once your period is over:
- Disinfect your cup by boiling in water for 20 minutes.
- Your cup should be disinfected both before and after your period.