Natural Konjac SpongeRegular price R 85.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
5 in stock
Plant-based facial cleansing sponge is made from the all-natural and sustainable Konjac Root (a porous vegetable that grows in Asia) and is completely plastic free and vegan-friendly. The Konjac Sponge is suitable for all skin types but as it is a mild exfoliator it may not suit people with overly sensitive skin. Non toxic and biodegradable. Packaged in a clear plastic-free packet made of sustainable and natural Wood Cellulose!
Two Colour Choices:
- Green Heart Konjac Sponge.
- Purple Round Konjac Sponge.
How to use & care for your Konjac Sponge:
- Your sponge will arrive dry and rough, soak it in warm water for a few minutes to allow it to soften and expand to full size.
- Once it is moistened, you can use your sponge with or without a facial soap or cleanser and you can apply the cleanser directly to the sponge.
- Begin cleaning your face and neck by moving the sponge in a circular motion, kind of like a massage.
- Start in the center of your face and work your way out and up, avoiding the eye area.
- Once you have finished cleaning your face, rinse and squeeze your sponge in water allowing it to flow in and out the sponge to keep it clean.
- Squeeze out any excess water before hanging up to dry in a safe place - make sure you dry it in a well-ventilated area.
- Once week, drop your sponge into some boiling water for a few minutes to keep it sterilised.